Best practice guide for legal practitioners in relation to elder financial abuse
- Law Society report: Climate change risks – the future of law as we know it?
- The Sedona Conference Commentary on a Reasonable Security Test. This includes analysis of three data breach scenarios and the reasonableness of information security measures.
- Check if you need to tell HMRC about a cross-border arrangement – GOV.UK
- The International Tax Enforcement (Disclosable Arrangements) (Amendment) (No. 2) (EU Exit) Regulations 2020
- National Cyber Security Centre Annual Review 2020
- SRA webinar on cybercrime