LSAG Guidance part 2b for TCSPs published
- Anti-Money Laundering: sections 32-34 of the Financial Services Act 2021 make a small number of amendments to legislation including sections 327-9 and other provisions of the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 and the Sanctions and Anti-Money Laundering Act 2018.
- The Global Anti-Corruption Sanctions Regulations 2021
- Sanctions: OFSI Introduction to licensing
- European Union serious and organised crime threat assessment
- HM Treasury Advisory Notice: Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing controls in higher risk jurisdictions (25 March 2021)
- SRA Annual report by the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) for the year ending October 2020