SRA Separate Business Guidance, addressing issues of informed consent and conflicts and confidentiality
- SRA updated guidance on Confidentiality of client information, containing additional guidance on child abuse reporting and vulnerable clients consenting to disclosure
- SRA guidance: Accepting instructions from vulnerable clients or third parties acting on their behalf
- SRA Guidance: Solicitors undertaking regulated claims management and immigration activities
- SRA guidance on confidentiality of client information
- SRA Updated guidance on Russian sanctions
- Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation (OFSI) blog – Russia: What has changed and what do I need to do?