SRA v Harvie
- Anti-Money Laundering: sections 32-34 of the Financial Services Act 2021 make a small number of amendments to legislation including sections 327-9 and other provisions of the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 and the Sanctions and Anti-Money Laundering Act 2018.
- Sophos report: The State of Ransomware 2021
- The Global Anti-Corruption Sanctions Regulations 2021
- LSAG Guidance part 2b for TCSPs published
- Sanctions: OFSI Introduction to licensing
- European Parliamentary Research Service report on EU-UK private-sector data flows after Brexit