What we do
What we do
We provide specialist legal advice on anti-money laundering, counter-terrorist finance, anti-bribery and corruption and financial sanctions to law firms:
- Legal advice to Money Laundering Reporting Officers on suspicious activity reporting including legal professional privilege issues;
- Legal advice in dealing with Production Orders and other financial crime investigations requests;
- Legal advice to General Counsel and Compliance officers on Bribery Act compliance;
- Preparing a written risk assessment of the firm’s money laundering and financial crime risk (Likely to be mandatory under the Fourth EU Money Laundering Directive);
- Compliance, including reviewing, updating or drafting policies and procedures;
- Audit of a firm’s anti-money laundering/other financial crime compliance;
- In-house training
- We also offer legal advice on anti-money laundering, counter-terrorist finance, anti-bribery and corruption and financial sanctions advice as part of our Legal advice to GCs, MLROS, COLPs & COFAs service. See here.
For useful cases and links see our Resources section here.
For specialist legal advice on What we do please contact Sue.
0345 330 6791 [email protected]