Risk audits and risk reports have been one of our key specialisms since the firm started in 2003.
The drivers for obtaining our reports have varied but have included:
- Firms wanting to know whether their policies and procedures work or to take them to the next level with recommendations for improvement;
- Larger firms wanting to check that compliance is systematic and consistent within practice areas or offices, including international offices;
- Firms wanting to address a previously adverse claims history, wanting to know where to start;
- Insurers wanting to know whether a problem experienced internally within a firm is localised or whether the problems are more fundamental;
- Firms wanting to evidence monitoring and management of their regulatory compliance;
- New GCs, COLPs and COFAs taking over the role and wanting an insight into the levels of compliance or needing help with the creation of a risk register.
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Data Protection & Privacy
- GDPR for US law firms
- Legal advice: GC, MLRO, COLP/COFA
- Practising Requirements
- Professional Conduct and Ethics
- Professional Indemnity Law
- Professional Regulation
- Services for Surveyors, Estate Agents and Property Professionals
- Support for risk and compliance teams
- Services for accountants and tax advisers
- Risk Management/Loss Prevention
- Our People
For specialist legal advice on Risk Audits please contact Sue.
0345 330 6791