The Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (Amendment) Regulations 2019 implementing the Fifth Money Laundering Directive came into force on 10 January 2020
- Money laundering supervision for estate agency or letting agency businesses
- Joint Money Laundering Steering Group (JMLSG) consultation on Pooled Client Accounts
- European Commission Delegated Regulation amending the list of high risk jurisdictions
- Commission steps up fight against money laundering
- FATF publication – COVID-19-related Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Risks and Policy Responses.
- Legal Sector Affinity Group (LSAG) – Advisory Note: COVID-19 –and preventing Money Laundering/Terrorist Financing in Legal Practices