UK Government guidance outlines actions that UK lawyers practising in EU and EEA-EFTA countries need to take to prepare for the end of the transition period, after 1 January 2021
- Legal Ombudsman: updated complaints handling guide
- SRA Guidance: European Lawyers practising in the UK
- SRA Guidance on Registered Foreign Lawyers
- SRA guidance note: Approval of role holders
- SRA Guidance: Does your interest in a licensed body require approval?
- SRA Guidance (updated): Multi-disciplinary practices: Regulation of non-reserved legal activity